The Gorgeous Peeps


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Korres Mango Butter Lipstick



A little review for the lipcolor ive decided to wear today.. 


 a little description from Amazon.com,

What it is:A dual-purpose lipstick that offers color and sun protection.

What it is formulated to do:Korres Mango Butter Lipstick SPF 10 gives the lips a sheer and brilliant finish. An infusion of mango butter hydrates and smoothes lip lines and SPF 10 protects the lips from premature aging.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Petro-Chemicals- GMO

What else you need to know:This lip loving formula comes in pure, natural-looking shades to perfect your pout!


Im loving Korres cosmetics thats why I got this lippie, I got it in one shade only since i wanna try it out first, the shade is called Rose Naturel (13 Natural Rose). 

I was actually expecting a cleaner pink (like baby pink) as shown on this color swatch from Amazon


Im no expert when it comes to lipsticks, since its just recently that ive decided to get out of my comfort zone and try out lipsticks, I always thought lipsticks are always opaque, that none of them are sheer like how I want my tinted balms/glosses to be.

But I would say, dont let the lippie color from the tube fool you, some really look ugly on the stick, but gorgeous when applied.

Since i was expecting a cleaner pink, i was a bit disappointed to see that it doesnt look close to baby pink at all. But it sure does look a bit like my S&G sexy MotherPucker Lip Shaping Crayon 

Korres' Mango Butter Lipstick in 13 Rose Naturel bears a Soft Rose tone as seen on the picture below. 



When swatched, it looks rosy indeed. But i thought it was too reddish for my liking.. 



Until I tried the product on my lips.. :)) 

*sorry for the messy application, also wasnt able to exfoliate my lips before applying the lippie* 

It looks natural, it moisturizes my lips, it has a tolerable vanilla-ish scent that reminds me of MAC lippies. You would have to reapply prolly every 2 hours or so since its a sheer lippie that doesnt leave a stain on the lips.

What I dont like : Its not available locally. 

Overall, I love this lippie, would probably try out the other shades that they have. (^_^)


Live, Love, Stay Fab!! :)

6 comments:

  1. @ lel - lips lang bakla. yun lang talaga. hahah! :D amishu amishu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice lips, sis! nakaka-inlove! LOL! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis DOALB : wahahaha! :D i love you na rin.. weee hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganda! It looks like a very good lipstick lalo na over a darker shade. It will make a sexier pout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. scatterbrain : i wanna try putting liptint underneath this lippie, ill prolly do it tomorrow.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading whats inside the Pink Thought Bubble ©

My readers inspire me to write better, would love to hear your questions & suggestions. Feel free to drop a comment.

Peace and Love!!
Dee (BabyJapRN)