I was tagged by Kat (Thank You, Gorgeous!) of The Skin Specialist's Haven yesterday when she made her Top 10 post. Was so giddy since this is my first post holding the stuff that I currently love. It was easy for me to choose my Top 10 since Ive been sticking with just a few beauty products lately since I wanna maintain the current state of my skin (the best since X years! Rawr!).
So here are my current faves
My skin's sensitive and acne-prone, and because of that, I understood the significance of having a good canvas for applying make up.
Since good Make-Up starts with Good Skin, 5 of my current faves are skincare products
1. Shu Uemura Skin Purifier (Fresh) -- Shu Cleansing Oil makes removing makeup a breeze, and because I love wearing falsies, this makes removing DUO Lash Adhesive much faster without leaving a trace of glue on my lids.
2. FANCL Washing Powder -- I got this on impulse from Smile, and I dont regret purchasing it, in fact, I wish I reserved the item earlier so that I would prolly be able to get 2 bottles of it instead of just one. I love how this cleanses my face, makes my skin feel really clean without the squeaky, dry feeling. Its unscented and thats a plus.
3. Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub -- I love this scrub, St Ives Apricot used to be my HG but this took the throne of my HG scrub, the grains are not too coarse and not too fine, just enough to exfoliate my skin gently. The scent is nice too, fresh and not overpowering.
4. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque -- I use this 2x a week religiously, it dries up breakouts fast and it gets rid of excess sebum. Loving how my face feels really clean and refreshed after washing it off.
5. Avalon Organics Vitamin C Moisture Plus Lotion -- I use this at night after cleansing my face, I love how it keeps my skin hydrated, a little oily so I just use this at night. I dunno if its just me but it does help in lightening breakout marks faster. I think its also responsible in giving my face a nice pinkish glow.
The other half of my faves are Makeup Products
1. Muse Mascara Volume Adjustable -- My HG Mascara. I love using this on days that Im too lazy to put falsies on. It does a great job in lengthening and volumizing my lashes without looking too thick and crusty.
2. Guerlain Meteorites Mini (filled with Absolute White Meteorites) -- Since toting the fullsize pot is a hassle, I carry that small baby around, its a smaller pot that comes with the Meteorites Trio set, I just refill it with the Meteorites variant that I wanna use for the day.
3. Lush Colour Supplement in Light Yellow -- I used to love full coverage foundies, but since I dont have breakouts anymore (yaay!) im shifting to foundies with light to medium coverage lately. Im in love with the coverage and the finish of this one. I can mix it with my moisturizer for the perfect tinted moisturizer or use it alone as a foundie.
4. Guerlain Loose Powder Kohl Liner -- I dont usually put eyeliner on my waterline and I dont usually tightline my eyes, but eversince I discovered that tightlining my eyes make them look more dramatic, thats when loose kohl liners became a staple in my kit. Unlike other mid-range brands, Guerlain Loose Kohls give a nice glow to the eyes and makes it look more lively. Im dying to collect all 8 shades of this! I wish I could still find sellers of the LE shades though. And oh! ve also mastered recently the eastern way of applying this without fallouts and smudging.
5. Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipstick in Rose De La Reine -- It goes on translucent pale pink which doesnt really change the color of my lips but give it a barbie-ish shimmer thats not over the top, just right to brighten my smile and make my lips look better.
Now its my turn to pass this on to 10 Lovely bloggers,
The Rules Are :
Link back to the person who tagged you.
List your Top 10 Favorite Skincare/Beauty Products.
Pass this on to 10 Beauty Bloggers.
Tagging the Following Gorgeous Bloggers :
Martha of The Beauty Junkee Eats Lipsticks
Crystal of The Musical Fan Loves Minerals
Krys of This Jane Is Vain
KingKing of 25,000 Megawatt Smile
Gellie of So Gelleesh
Rae of Scatterbraintures
Joyce of Makeup By Joyce
Tracie of Tracie The Diva
Aimee of Amz Blog
Baya of Zesty Life
Happy, Rainy Monday Evening Gorgeous Ladies! :)
Live, Love and Stay Fab!