Whats up, Lovelies?
Im feeling under the weather these past few days which hindered me from updating my blog. I was able to check my blogger account just this afternoon and found that I was tagged by Raine of Lil Ole Moi in her WIMMK (whats in my makeup kit) post. I got excited because its the first time that Im gonna do a post showing the stuff I have in my Ginormous Makeup Kit.
Now you're wondering why I call it Ginormous, its because it weighs a little less than 2 kilos. Seriously. And Ill never get tired carrying it around since it has everything I need if in case I feel like redoing my makeup in the middle of the day.
Some items in this post will be marked with an asterisk - *, which indicates that the item is a staple in my makeup kit, all the other items are changed depending on which shades/colors I want to use for that day.
So, here's what I have in my makeup kit. Enjoy! :)
This makeup pouch, I got from Accessorize for a little over Php 1000.00. Its pretty big and can fit all my essentials.
The pouch size compared to the size of my NARS Makeup Palette. Its quite big, eh?
Eye stuff (Left to Right) :
* DUO Darktone Eyelash Adhesive -- which Ive transferred in this small vial with a wand since the neck of the original tube broke.
Guerlain Loose Powder Kohl Eyeliner
Loreal H.I.P Loose Powder Kohl Eyeliner
* MAC Browset in Beguile
* Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil in ME White
* Muse Volume Adjustable Mascara in Black
The Balm Angled Liner Brush
Maybelline Gel Liner in Black (Upper Right)
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original Formula -- depotted since the tubes neck broke as well. Argh.
Some Random Stuff (Left to Right) :
Etude House Perfect Brow Kit
Skin Food Peach Sake Concealer
Lunasol Lip Gloss in EX33
Stila Lip Glaze Stick in Orange
* Benefit Pocketpal -- A quick fix whenever I feel like Im too pale
* Benefit High Beam -- my HG highlighter, from highlighting the inner corner of my eyes to using as a base for my blush. I love this product to bits!
MAC Falsies Case
Trim EZ Grip Tweezers
Some more Random Stuff
* Guerlain Meteorites Mini
* Paper Soap (in the blue container)
* T Le Clerc Lipstick in Rose Transparent
* Marionnaud Blush Brush
* Coastal Scents Stippling Brush
More Random Stuff
Cargo Suede Blush in Gold Coast
* Smiths Rosebud Salve
* Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Foundie
Lush Colour Supplement
* NARS Erotica Palette -- I always bring this since it has the most wearable colors and I love the lippie part (4 rightmost squares), which has strong colors that go well with neutral shadows that I love.
* Sunsilk Damage Repair Hair Serum
* Shiseido Dual Ended Lip Brush -- the best lip brush Ive ever had.
Im a lucky girl, I was able to score an LE, a blush shade thats exclusively made to be given out by CHANEL for VIPs (and Im not even a CHANEL VIP!)-- Blush Horizon De Chanel.
Its a pink-based version of the coral-toned Guerlain Rouge G Blush.
It gives the best, goldpink glow. I just love it to bits.
With this post, Im encouraging everyone to share what you have in your own makeup kit, so Im tagging everyone, not just specific beauty bloggers to do your own WIMMK post.
More reviews and blog updates in the coming days!
Thanks for dropping by, Gorgeous!
Live, Love and Stay Fab!