The Gorgeous Peeps


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

DiOR Gaucho Lip Palette



Im feeling so lazy today and got nothing to do so I decided to review something in my stash. 

This palette was given to me as pasalubong from Dad's trip to Malaysia last year. 

I was surprised to see that he has good taste in choosing which colors would look good on me haha! :D 





This lip palette comes in a classy metallic leatherette clutch (I SUPER LOVE THE PACKAGING!), it is called the Gaucho Palette because the clutch's design was inspired by Dior's Gaucho Bag 


This classy little make-up clutch contains 6 pans of lipsticks and tinted lipglosses. 




All shades have a lipsticky texture except for 4 and 6 that bears the texture and consistency of tinted lipgloss.
I did a little research (thru Google haha!) to look for the exact shade names in this palette, but I wasnt lucky to find any that says what colors this palette has.  


#1 - Opaque Brick Red


♥♥♥ #2 - Sheer Frosted Cool Pink ♥♥♥


♥♥♥ #3 - Pale PeachyPink ♥♥♥


#4 - Beige/Nude


#5 - Nude with a hint of Mauvey-Pink Tone


#6 - Sheer Pale Pink

I love that none of these colors made my lips dry and I dont mind toting this palette around even if it takes up more space than a regular pop of lipstick because the colors I can come up with is endless.



The package comes with a double-ended lip brush, but I like bringing a separate lip brush to use for this. 
Dip, swipe and blend. Create your own shade. 



The formula is semi-sticky -- what I mean by that is its less sticky compared to MAC Lipglass. 
Colors would last a good 3-4 hours. 




Not really sure If i can still get one, but im definitely going to try out other palettes from Dior knowing how good this palette is. 



12-24months with hygienic use. 


If you want this exact palette, my best bet would be eBay. 
Dad got this from Duty Free during the first quarter of 2010. 


Overall, I love this palette, and Im definitely keeping it even if Ive used up all the stuff in it. :D 

I think Dior Limited Edition Palettes are worth collecting, noh? I think I wanna start building an LE Dior Palette stash. 

This Dior Collection is Drool Worthy, Agree?  


Peace and Love, 

2 comments:

  1. ohh the shades look gorgeous on you! inggit talaga ako sa lips mo jap2x! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. khymm : thanks sis! :) haha! :D mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading whats inside the Pink Thought Bubble ©

My readers inspire me to write better, would love to hear your questions & suggestions. Feel free to drop a comment.

Peace and Love!!
Dee (BabyJapRN)