The Gorgeous Peeps


Friday, June 24, 2011

♥♥♥ 200 Followers ♥♥♥


The Pink Thought Bubble has finally gained 200 (201 actually) followers! :) 

Its an achievement for me since Im pretty much new to this. 
Not the first time to say this, but I wanna thank all my readers for spending a little of your time to visit and read all my thoughts about the stuff I love. 

Ive been overwhelmed by the feedbacks from my recent posts and from the e-mails I received from people who appreciate my writings. 

I promise to keep this blog up for as long as there's beauty products sold in the market. ^_^ 

Again, thanks to those 201 gorgeous ladies following my blog. 


Cheers! 

Stay Fabulous, everyone! 



8 comments:

  1. Congrats and I think you deserve all those followers. Hope you keep gaining more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krys, Czel, Kaishiza : Thanks sisters! :) <3 <3 <3

    Lel : thanks to you! :D <3 <3 <3 mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz! you deserved it cz you're doing a fab job here..^^ and your cute banner is helping as well..hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading whats inside the Pink Thought Bubble ©

My readers inspire me to write better, would love to hear your questions & suggestions. Feel free to drop a comment.

Peace and Love!!
Dee (BabyJapRN)